The human body possesses a completely unique place. If daily you put an ice cube in this place, the body starts to get younger, many diseases disappear, and you will be healthy, enthusiastic and full of energy.
This place is located between the tendons in the neck, in particular on the back of the hole where the merging of the neck and head starts. Here is the point in Chinese acupuncture is called Fan Fu (shelter from the wind).
The method consists of the following: a man lying on his stomach (or sitting) and puts an ice cube (approximately 2cm X 2cm) on the point fu fan (hole in the back of the head) and holds it there for 20 minutes. The ice cube you can wrap in a handkerchief or bandage.
If you practice it regularly, with pause of mostly 2-3 days, in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before sleeping, cold with this procedure will not happen!
On the beginning you may feel be cold, but for 30 to 40 seconds you will feel a rush of heat to this point. The first few days you will have a feeling of euphoria due to the release of endorphins into the bloodstream.
What is the effect?
– It improves sleep.
– It improves mood and overall vitality.
– Improves the digestive system.
– You can forget the common cold (you can use this when you have high temperature)
– They help reduce headaches, toothaches and joint pain.
Ice cube on the point fu fan especially helps with:
– Cardiovascular System
– Neurological diseases with degenerative changes in the spine
– Acute gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
– Disorders of the thyroid gland
– Arthritis, hypertension and hypotension
– Bronchial asthma
– Disorders in the gastro-intestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition
– Cellulite (especially preventing)
– Disorders of the menstrual cycle, impotence, frigidity, endocrine infertility
– Psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia
Strictly speaking, following this method does not cure, but it returns your body in its human physiological norm, literally rejuvenates it and gives a strong impetus to life.
Contraindications to the action of the fu fan section: during pregnancy, the presence of pacemaker, in epilepsy and schizophrenia.
In Chinese medicine, the body is seen as an energy system so that massage could affect the flow of energy and functional activity of organs. Another point, the point of longevity provides constant rejuvenating and healing effect and prevents aging.